Monday, December 17, 2007

Where's That Remote?!?

I really don't know what has happened to our new satellite remote for our downstairs TV. The last time I know of that we used it was Saturday afternoon, to watch a prerecorded "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". My parents babysat last night, and my dad wasn't able to watch TV due to the MIA remote. He survived, of course. So far I have too, but I have spent a lot of time looking for it. MC says she took it into the playroom and was playing with it, but I've been picking up, cleaning up and organizing things in there this morning and haven't seen it yet. She hasn't been able to tell me exactly where she remembers playing with it either, so it could be all made up anyway. I'm going to ask J when he gets home from school. Maybe he will remember where it is.

I hate it when I lose things. Hopefully a funny story will follow about where it shows up.

In the meantime...UGH!!!

No comments: