Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Day of Summer Vacation

I'd say the day is going pretty well so far. The kids have played well together and separately, and best of all, have not required very much of me! I've done 3 loads of laundry (actually the third is in progress), loaded the dishwasher, updated my Quicken accounts on the computer and checked to see how I'm doing with my monthly budget. Solomon came out from under our bed when I was folding clothes on it a little while ago. Despite the kids' current high-pitched shrieks downstairs, he has followed me to the computer and is getting some lap time right now. He has switched from being an outside cat in the day and inside at night to outside at night and inside during the day. Given our recent heat wave, that's a good idea for an 11-year old black cat. We didn't name him Solomon for nothing!

Got to go check on the kids.

No comments: