Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two Kids in School

I am happy to report that both of my kids have now started school. MC began preschool yesterday. J is in his second week of third grade. Since tomorrow is J's birthday, I have been very busy in my alone time so far. Tomorrow looks to be another busy day to prepare the house for his magic party that begins at 4:30. After my errands today, I think I'll have everything I need for the party here. I do have to get a mylar balloon filled and pick up a cake tomorrow. I now have to concentrate on straightening the house for five 8-year-olds to play games and have a magic show. The last time I checked the weather, tropical storm Hannah was predicted to bring rain on the party. That means that all activities have to be inside. We do have a great back yard for parties, but it will have to serve that purpose another year. If Hannah changes her path, we can always take some of the games outside.

No comments: