Saturday, January 24, 2009

Up Early for a Saturday

I woke up early for a Saturday this morning. I got up to use the bathroom at 6:36 and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up again and came downstairs. So far this morning, I've let the cat out and in and out and in and out and in, and shaken his bowl of food so that the little heart Aunt Sarah painted at the bottom of his dish is covered up. He prefers not to see that when he's eating. I have also made a pot of coffee which sounds like it's close to finished now. This is always a big accomplishment for me since my knight in shining armor of a husband makes and - get this: brings me a cup of coffee in bed!! - most mornings. I have also exchanged a few words with J, who fairly regularly wakes up around 7:00am. And last but not least, I have blogged a bit so far today. Yay me! Going to get a cup of coffee now and just sit with it for a little while and sip as I continue to wake up.

No comments: