Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday, March 7th

It's one of those days. Everything seems overwhelming, then that little voice tries to talk me into doing something small and I do. And I feel a little better. Then after a few minutes everything seems overwhelming again. It's chilly and raining outside. It would feel so good to crawl back under the covers. But I talk myself out of that.

I looked up the local Race for the Cure to see how to sign up a team. I didn't see a link that would let me start a team, but it looks like that will be forthcoming on the website. It said in the meantime to encourage people to join the team. So, please join our team if you can. The minimun number of team members is 10. I don't think we will all have to register at the same time, but I'll find that out soon. It is preferable that people register online - makes it easier to keep track of everyone's registration and funds raised through the website. To register, you need to pay around $30, which includes a race t-shirt. If you want to check out the website yourself, the link is: http://www.komennctriangle.org/

So with this posting comes a little wave of energy and positive feelings. I don't know how long it will last, but I'll try to do a little more towards the overwhelming amount of things scattered about my house.

No comments: