Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why so serious?

I'm watching the sleet coming down outside, having little desire to go out in it. The kids and James played outside a bit this morning, but came in saying they were finished being outside. It's a quiet day. I'm catching up on my email, thinking about doing some laundry and/or other housework. My hormones seem to be influencing my mood a bit toward the down-side. That will pass, as always, I'm sure.

My job at i3 Research will end next week. We will have finished the project. Hopefully the study's results will be published late this spring. I am a little sad to see it go, as I have really enjoyed the work and working with my fellow speech raters. I must admit, however, I am looking forward to the extra time not working will bring.

What has happened to funny Helen? I feel so serious all the time now. Got to get to the bottom of this. Has anyone encountered funny Helen recently? Light-hearted Helen? I miss her.

You know what? I just decided that I am going to start a jigsaw puzzle this afternoon. That should be fun. There is even room to spread it out on the dining room table. I like that idea. Maybe fun Helen will help me put it together.

No comments: