Monday, November 17, 2008

I made it!

I made it to 40 and had a great time celebrating the milestone with family and good friends. The day before my birthday, I completed 10 push-ups after my Curves workout. However, after taking this last week off from exercise I could not complete that many last night. So, my new goal is 10 full push-ups, but to be able to do them without pause or much strain. And my goal includes doing them every day, because I learned how quickly they faded away last night after a week off. So I'll keep you posted, of course.

I'm sure, however, that you if you are taking the time to read this blog you are interested in more than how many push-ups I can do. So what else can I tell you? I joined Facebook last month. So far it's fun to reconnect with old friends, but the reconnections haven't amounted to much more than requests to become friends and subsequent confirmations. It can be addicting, so I purposely try not to spend too much time there.

That's all I can think of at this hour. Must be too much dandruff weighing down on my brain!

No comments: